Twitter

    Follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 24, 2010

    I guess it could be worse.

    So, I might be a sucker for free internet dating sites. I'm on OkCupid and Plenty Of Fish. Both have their positives and negatives, so since I'm single, I use both. You see a lot of the same people, but OKCupid has a gimmick: Tests. I know other sites have them, but with these tests you see how well you match up with people based on their answers. You can sort your matches by how well, or how poorly you match up with them.

    A little tip on the right side of the site suggest I search by "enemy" and see what I find.

    I found gold.


    hippienikki (73% Enemy)

    My Self-Summary
    Hi iM NiKKi 19 ANd SiNGlE. i DONt gO tO SChOOl BEEN DONE fOR 2 yEARS. i lOVE SURFiN, RiDiN HORSES,fuckiin fishingg, FOURWHEEliN, RACEiNg.iM A VERy iNDEPENdANt PERSON. i hAVE BEEN HURt AlOt. iM A VERy SWEEt GiRl tHAt iS DOWN tO EARtH.i DO hAVE tHE BEStESt FRiENDS AND iM lOOKiN FOR NEW PEOPlE tO MEEt. i hAVE 6 PiERCEiNgS ANd 3 tAttOO.i HAtE CHEAtERS AND liERS.!

    What I’m doing with my life
    iAM GOiN TO SChOOl tO bE A VEt


    I think Nikki and I could find some real common ground, if only she didn't make the "blown out asshole" pouty lips face.



    believer58(60% Enemy)
    My Self-Summary
    As you can already tell i am a big christian i am a photographer and am studying to be a veternarian...










    Let me stop there. What I think she meant to say is "As you can tell, my tits are awesome and it matters so little what the rest of this says because you're just looking at my tits, I wont even bother spell checking anything.



    What I’m doing with my life
    Doesn't fucking matter look at this picture of my tits.







    It's unfortunate God didn't bless her with the tits she needed to be a "veternarian." While we are on the subject, I would like to thank God for plastic surgeons.

    Under "What I'm doing with my life" she also said she is "majoring in missionary."
    I think I will send her a message and thank her for writing the jokes for me.


    mizzshawty (50% enemy)

    My Self-Summary
    il start off wit im erica.im currently stil livin wit da rents.im tryin tu live out 6 more months there but itz gettin hard. i belive marijauna shuld be legalized,including gay marriages.i love hangin out wit ma friends because they are basically my whole life(:i have alot of experience in both gender areas ;) and if yopu want tu know more hit me up[=




    I had no idea gay marriage was a drug, I thought it was a marriage between people of the same sex. Something new every day, I guess.

    What I'm doing with my life
    im plannin on becoming a legal prostitute.lol but seriously you have to be talented tu work a pole so strippers shuld get credit


    Admirable goals indeed and yes, they shuld get credit.



    Thank you for the suggestion OkCupid Staff Robot.

    1 comments:

    raena said...

    man. this makes me wish i was single. wait, no it doesn't.

    Post a Comment